Station 14 was established November 20, 1884 at Chestnut St.(lower Chester) Near Murison( East 12th St.) The station original housed the Chief of the Department. The engine company was moved to Station 3 in 1964 or 1965 Which was then called station 14. The Station was abandoned Feb 1st 1966 . The stations old address was 1777 E 12th St./ 1201 Chester Ave. The site is now Reserve Square Apartments, Parking Garage.