Station 4: 3136 Lorain
The original Station number 4 was built as Headquarters of Ohio City Volunteer Fire Dept. The station was built in 1856 On Church St at State St. (W29th), this station faced Church Ave. In 1874 a new Station number 4 was built at the same location facing W-29th St. at 1455 West 29th St.
On December 16, 1976 the current station at 3136 Lorain was built, and the previous Station 4 was closed. The Station at W 29th St is still standing see the picture below. The radiator below was moved from the old station 4. The radiator was an impromptu meeting place after "works" in cold weather to warm up.