Station 7: 3636 Woodland
Fire Station number 7 was originally built in November 1868. It was a two story brick building built on Forest Ave. (2316 E37th St) between Garden (Central) and Scovill Ave. This building was used until July of 1973 when 3636 Woodland Ave. was built.
Originally housed at station 7 was, Engine and Ladder 7, but they were both closed in early 2004. Tactical Rescue 5 was put into service in 2002. Originally housed at station 28, but relocated to station 7 at the end of 2003. Tac-5 is a technical rescue Engine company. The company responds to calls as a pumper, but also responds on technical rescues as well.
In 2010 Tac 5 was combined with Rescue 4 to create "Task force 7".
The company was relocated to station 13 and re designated"Task force 13" in July 2011.
In July 2011, Station 7 became home to Engine & Ladder Co 13. They were re designated Engine Co 13 & Ladder Co 13.