home button
Click on the Links below
| 1 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 13 | 17 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 26 | 28 | 30 | 31 | 33 | 36 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | ACO | BEAM | FTA/ Disbanded stations



Station 10 "Cleveland Clinic/ University Circle" (Assigned to the Fifth Battalion)

Station 10:  1935 E101st St.
Opened in March of 1873 on Doan St (E105th) and Euclid Ave. The address  was 1971 East 105th St. The station was a two story brick station similar to Old Station number 9.

The building abandoned and demolished in April 1986 and the station was moved to the Current location  1935 E101st (Chester Ave.)

 


m
Visitors since 9/07



The Cleveland Firefighters Association

Phone : (216) 252-5900
Fax: (216) 252-5966

iafflocal93@aol.com