home button
Click on the Links below
| 1 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 13 | 17 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 26 | 28 | 30 | 31 | 33 | 36 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | ACO | BEAM | FTA/ Disbanded stations
Station 11 "Slavic Village" (Assigned to the Second Battalion)

Station 11:  7629 Broadway
Established February 9, 1875 at Walnut and Home (E91 St and Walker Ave). Originally it was built as a single engine house to
provide fire protection for Newburgh. In 1876 a second bay was added for a truck company.

7629 Broadway was built and opened
in November of  1989, and old Station 11 was abandoned. The old building is still stranding.

 


m
Visitors since 9/07



The Cleveland Firefighters Association

Phone : (216) 252-5900
Fax: (216) 252-5966

iafflocal93@aol.com