Station 17 "Hough/ League Park" (Disbanded July 2011))
Station 17: 1918 E. 66th St.
Station 17 was established on March 15,1891 at 151 Windsor Ave, Near Willson Ave. (E55th St.) When Chester Ave was extended the Address became 5301 Chester Ave. This station was built with a tall centered lookout tower, which looked like a church steeple. The station was closed and replaced in July of 1951. The new station is at 1918 E66th the current location of station 17. The station is near old League Park East 66th St. and Lexington Ave.
H&L 17 was disbanded after the 2004 layoffs, and E17 followed in it's foot steps, falling victim to the 2011 layoffs.
Click Here : Leaguepark.org
The Cleveland Firefighters Association
Phone : (216) 252-5900
Fax: (216) 252-5966