Station 23 "Cudell- Edgewater" (Assigned to the Third Battalion)
Station 23: 9826 Madison
Station 23 was established on December 11, 1894 at West Madison and Florence St (West 85th). The address was 8501 Madison Ave. The station was replaced on April 12,1958 when 9826 Madison was built. Station 22, 23, and 24 were all built in the same style and may be from the same plans. These stations all have four windows on the second floor in the front. Of the four windows the one above the man door is spaced differently.
Visitors since 9/07
The Cleveland Firefighters Association
Phone : (216) 252-5900
Fax: (216) 252-5966