Click on the Links below
| 1 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 13 | 17 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 26 | 28 | 30 | 31 | 33 | 36 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | ACO | BEAM | FTA/ Disbanded stations


Station 24 "Clark-Fulton" (Assigned to the Fourth Battalion)

 


 

Station 24:  4316 Clark Ave.
Station 24 was originally established as station 20 on May 10, 1894 at 4316 Clark Ave near Gauge ave.  (W44th St.) The station was closed in 1986 When The new station 20 was built on Pearl Ave.  Then in 1987 the station was reopened and renumbered Station 24. Station 24 is the oldest open fire station, but not continuously, because it was closed for a period.

 

 

 
   



m
Visitors since 9/07



The Cleveland Firefighters Association

Phone : (216) 252-5900
Fax: (216) 252-5966

iafflocal93@aol.com