home button
Click on the Links below
| 1 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 13 | 17 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 26 | 28 | 30 | 31 | 33 | 36 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | ACO | BEAM | FTA/ Disbanded stations
Station 39 "Kamm's Corners"
(Assigned to Battalion 3)

Station 39:
Station 39 was built 1917 as Westpark Station 1. On January  1st 1923 West Park was Annexed by Cleveland and the station became Station 39 The station is located at 15637 Lorain Ave. The Fire Station was renovated and expanded in 2003

 

 


m
Visitors since 9/07



The Cleveland Firefighters Association

Phone : (216) 252-5900
Fax: (216) 252-5966

iafflocal93@aol.com